[asterisk-users] Asterisk and MRTG, a little help please...

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:36:06 CST 2008

Hi All,

After reading the sparse info and attempting to get this running, I'm
unsuccessful and could use some guidance.

I already have a MRTG server up and running serving hundreds of router
interface graphs.  I would like to add SIP/IAX channel graphs for all
our asterisk servers.  I'm running asterisk 1.2 and MRTG 2.4.17.  I
tried the script from http://karlsbakk.net/asterisk/ but get errors
that MRTG does not recognize the first few lines, so I think I'm
running into MRTG version compatibility issues.

Can anyone send me the MRTG scripts that may work with this setup?

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson