[asterisk-users] GotoIf() on Auto-Attendant

GNUbie gnubie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:52:04 CST 2008

Hello Doug,

On Jan 27, 2008 12:55 AM, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:

> Here is the link on how to do IVRs:
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/IVR

But what about to check if the number entered belongs to a specific context
and considered invalid if it belongs to another context? My point here is
not to list down all the extension numbers that can receive inbound calls
because what if they are 10 or more phones that belongs to that specific
context. I just want that inbound calls will go to the members of a specific
context and not by listing each extension numbers that belongs to that
context.

This was covered a few days ago, here is the link:

> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2008-January/204488.html

Thanks for the link. I already got an idea here.

Regards,

GNUbie