[asterisk-users] features.conf / DTMF / automon hell

arkda thrills3k3r at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 12:58:34 CST 2008

I've ran into an issue (1.4.17) where anything in features.conf is being
totally ignored after the * or # for a particular feature.

Everything works just fine as long as I restrict the digit to only a * or #,
but apps that require #1 or *1 simply never get recognized.

No clue what's causing this, but you could try just setting one of the
features to only a * or # and seeing what happens.

On a related note, anyone know what could cause this behavior?