[asterisk-users] Need sample configuration files for sipura/linksys ata

Tim Johnson tjapml at cometonovascotia.ca
Fri Jan 25 14:37:56 CST 2008

I have emailed Linksys about this, and they have not answered. I have
figured out much of how to do this, despite Linksys not being any
help. My only remaining issue is how to configure the PSTN line on a
SPA3102.

Try a file like this  (example info included);

<flat-profile>
<Upgrade_Enable>Yes</Upgrade_Enable>
<Resync_On_Reset>yes</Resync_On_Reset>
<Resync_Random_Delay>30</Resync_Random_Delay>
<Resync_Periodic>1200</Resync_Periodic>
<Resync_Error_Retry_Delay>300</Resync_Error_Retry_Delay>
<Forced_Resync_Delay>3600</Forced_Resync_Delay>
<Resync_From_SIP>yes</Resync_From_SIP>
<Resync_After_Upgrade_Attempt>yes</Resync_After_Upgrade_Attempt>
<Resync_Fails_On_FNF>no</Resync_Fails_On_FNF>

<Line_Enable_1_>yes</Line_Enable_1_>

</flat-profile>

Notice the <Line_Enable_1_>. I don't have my PAP2-NA yet, but
according to the information I found, line two would be
<Line_Enable_2_>. The lines have a _1_ or _2_ etc etc. Remember to end
each line as above. I have mine setup so it downloads the first
profile (<Profile_Rule>) from tftp. That then loads the 3102 with the
http site for the rest of the configuration. You can use variables in
your URL/TFTP line as well. A $MA will send the MAC address of the
adapter, and $PSN is the model number (such as "3102") and $SN is the
devices serial number.

If you figure out how to specify settings for the PSTN line, please
share it with the list.

Tim Johnson