[asterisk-users] Unprovisioned 7961

Gregory Wong gwong at wong-consulting.com
Fri Jan 25 05:35:54 CST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I am having some issues getting my 7961 working with Trixbox. I have loaded
the SIP code (8-3-3SR2) fine but when the phone boots up it goes into an
unprovisioned state. A status message shows up and says ³Error Verifying
Config Info².

I have read quite a bit on this topic (getting 7961¹s to work with Asterisk
and TB) and only came across a few postings where other people encountered
this issue but no solution was given. I have checked the SEP.cnf.xml file
for the phone and everything seems to be right. I even tried to remove some
parts of the code as people suggested but no luck. I already have a 7960 on
TB so I know that TFTP is working correctly.

Any ideas on how I can get this to work would be much appreciated.

Thank.