[asterisk-users] SPA3000 -- PSTN to VoIP

ariel mastracchio ari197516 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 21:20:48 CST 2008

Hi,

I don't know spa3000, but in spa-3102, to transfer call to PSTN to asterisk i change the following, i'm new in asterisk but i think it's correct:

PSTN tab,
DIAL PLAN 8: S0<:1 at 192.168.2.2:5060  (ip of asterisk)
Proxy:  192.168.2.2:5060
outbound proxy: left blank
sip udp: 5061
subscriber information: pstn
user id: pstn
password: pstn
register: no
ans/call/without reg: (put all on yes)
PSTN Caller Default DP:8

FXO Timer Values (sec)
PSTN Answer Delay: 5 (give time to catch the CID)

In asterisk create the pstn context in sip.conf and the extension 1. is good to trace the ethernet port and make ring pstn to see if spa is sending UDP packets to asterisk.

i send you the full spa3102 config html if it help.

Here more info:

http://forum.voxilla.com/linksys-sipura-voip-support-forum/starter-spa3102-asterisk-setup-18612.html

hugs