[asterisk-users] SPA3000 -- PSTN to VoIP

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Jan 24 18:54:52 CST 2008

What I did was to change the dial plan to ring exttension 7777at the
asterisk ip address -- which under freepbx simulates an incoming call -- this is the only way
I have ever gotten that function to work properly.

What does not work for me is voip-to-pstn -- I get a 403 response from
the spa3102.

on Friday 01/25/2008 Rudolf Ladyzhenskii(rumatech at gmail.com) wrote