[asterisk-users] nokia e51 (Christian Lox)

Sergio Veltri sergio.veltri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:07:47 CST 2008

Hi Christian,

I have been using the Nokia E51 with asterisk for a month now without any
problems. It took me a while to configure it.

I downloaded from Nokia a file (dont remember the name now, I am not on my
pc at them moment) that added more features such as g729 etc. it is working
great.

My asterisk is on a public ip address, maybe that helps.

Take care,
--
Sergio Fabian Veltri
Director

Of: +54-11-5217-1297 Ext. 2201
Cell: +54-911-5977-0977

http://www.businessit.biz

"IT Service Management and Control Best Practices"