[asterisk-users] Free IAX / SIP Softphone with attended transfer

Simon Elliston Ball simon at simonellistonball.com
Wed Jan 23 06:55:43 CST 2008

Zoiper is pretty impressive, it's a simple, neat little client.

The one problem I have with it is the keyboard. I've had problems
trying to use the keyboard to send DTMF on the current call. The left
hand popout keypad is also a little small for my users' taste.

It would be nice to have a keyboard hang-up, something like ESC, ditto
for things like cancel buttons around the app.

I really like the fact it does both SIP and IAX.

Onto sillier issues: the icon is nice, but it would be great to have
proper gamma anti-aliasing on the mac one.

Just my .02 on the free mac os version, I might have to check out the
biz edition too. It's all looking good. Good luck with the next release!

Simon

Simon Elliston Ball
simon at simonellistonball.com