[asterisk-users] IP Phone support SIP and IAX

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Tue Jan 22 08:40:43 CST 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 00:57 -0800, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> Anyone can advise for a good IP Phone that has the
> ability to support SIP firmware and IAX firmware?
> Ofcourse, SIP there is a lot, but we need also the
> ability to use IAX (as it is good for NAT).

I received a couple of ALL7960 phones from ALLNET Network in Germany
this past week, and the firmware handles both SIP and IAX.  I haven't
done a lot of stress testing on them, but so far I'm very happy with the
phones and their ability to easily make both SIP and IAX calls.

--
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager