[asterisk-users] TDM800P FXO problem incomming call

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 02:20:43 CST 2008

Dear all

                 I have asterisk 1.4.11 on Cent 4.3 i have faceing some problem i have TDM800P 8 port FXO card when i terminate PSTN line on this port can make outgoing call it is working fine but incomming call not handling ...when i call  from outside to this line it is rinning but no one call land on my asterisk no debug in asterisk some time it land but most of time not .....

----PGP Signature--

Satish Patel
mobile:- +91-9818875535

http://www.linuxbug.org