[asterisk-users] Large issue - having trouble diagnosing.

Cameron Hissey camhissey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:53:17 CST 2008

How do i check for collisions on the ethernet cards?

I'll run a cable direct to the main office phone (that i use) today and try
that out

as for the last two (sarcasm and try different to Grandstream phones), the
only reason i didnt immediately blame the grandstreams, the ISDN card or the
distro is it has worked for so long without this problem. the problem seems
only to have started since new cabling, PoE and new ISDN modem were added.
the distro, and the card were all working fine previously...

Please keep the suggestions coming, and thankyou to all that have offered
support so far...

Btw i would like to be able to run things in a debug sort of mode - how do i
go about enabling detailed logs?

Sincerely,

Cameron Hissey