[asterisk-users] call on hold--hokk flash---i want to know if i can disable it

coco coboni01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 07:18:36 CST 2008

Hello

 I have a problem with my asterisk server, I want to disable the call on hold function when flash hook is pressed.(actually to fully disable it for the users connected to the box)
 It does call on hold when I use the asterisk as a rtp proxy, when it does nattive bridging, the box has no control over the call and everithing is ok.
 If someone got this problem and solved it, let me know

 I am using the users in realtime with mysql, in users.conf i added:(in the general section)
 callwaiting = no
 threewaycalling = no
 callwaitingcallerid = no
 transfer = no
 canpark = no
 cancallforward = no
 callreturn = yes

 The box is acting the same way
 At list if a call is left in hold, and after the exten hang up, it would ring back, it would be something, but it does not, and there is a big chance a call gets connected for an unlimited period.

 I use asterisk 1.4.13

 Do i have a choise if i want to do transcoding(rtp proxy) with the sistem to disab le this features?

 Thank you

 cosmin