[asterisk-users] Large issue - having trouble diagnosing.

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 20 22:47:54 CST 2008

Generally, E1 is pretty rock solid so my guess is more inside the
network.

We found an issue at a site a while ago which was pretty bad (calls
cutting off randomly) and we fixed it by disconnecting the voice and
data networks. We could have troubleshot it properly, but fitting an
extra network card in the server was cheaper and faster.

Is there anything ugly in the logs? If not, you could look at turning o
debugging in logger.conf.

later,

PaulH