[asterisk-users] I am having a problem connecting my X-Lite tomy Asterix box

Andrew Ladanowski Andrew at addinsolutionsinc.com
Sun Jan 20 20:06:19 CST 2008

Windows XP.

Thanks

Andrew Ladanowski

AddInSolutions Inc.

www.addinsol.com
<https://mymail.ladanowski.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.addi
nsol.com>

andrew at addinsol.com

Phone: 954-815-2402

Fax: 954-414-8432

CONFIDENTIAL : The information in this email (including any attachments)
is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not and must not read, print, forward, use or
disseminate the information contained herein. Although this email (and
any attachments) are believed to be free of any virus or other defect
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is
free of viruses or defects and no responsibility is accepted by the
sender for any loss or damage arising or resulting in any way from its
receipt or use. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please reply to the sender and include this message and then delete this
message from your inbox and your archive and/or discarded messages
files.