[asterisk-users] I am having a problem connecting my X-Lite tomy Asterix box

Andrew Ladanowski Andrew at addinsolutionsinc.com
Sun Jan 20 19:34:27 CST 2008

No

Andrew Ladanowski
AddInSolutions Inc.
www.addinsol.com
andrew at addinsol.com
Phone: 954-815-2402
Fax: 954-414-8432

CONFIDENTIAL : The information in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not and must not read, print, forward, use or disseminate the information contained herein. Although this email (and any attachments) are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is free of viruses or defects and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising or resulting in any way from its receipt or use. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please reply to the sender and include this message and then delete this message from your inbox and your archive and/or discarded messages files.