[asterisk-users] SAY TIME + PHPAGI + Timezone

Nitesh Divecha nitesh at vipernetworks.com
Fri Jan 18 21:48:39 CST 2008

Thanks everyone for the feedback... Manage to prompt time using EXEC
with the SayUnixTime.

Here is the snapshot of the timezone: -
============================
// Get current time
$currentTime = time();

// Set the offset
$offset = 3;

// Modified time
$modifiedTime = $currentTime + ($offset * 60 * 60);
debug("Current time: $currentTime", 3);
debug("Offset time: $modifiedTime", 3);

// Say unix time
$agi->exec("SayUnixTime", "$modifiedTime,EST5EDT,ABdY \'digits/at\' IMp");

Cheers,
Nitesh