[asterisk-users] Asterisk and postgresql query

Gilberto Nunes gilbertonunes at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 18 07:32:33 CST 2008

Hi all

I need some help with query on Postresql Database.
I have some tables on a DB, and I wanna to retrieve status on field in this tables...
I explain:

ON the DB table, I have this field:

XXXX => Service Order
YYYY => the situation about Product Order

Now, when a cliente call to phone pluged on Asterisk, he follow the URA, by the system.
So, the URA pass instruction to client. to him press the keys, informed the Service Order,
maybe 1234.
In this case, the system will be compare the sequence order, and take the date from system,
i.e., from machine where Asterisk is run.
Well, the system take this to field's: date and number of Service Order.
With this numbers, I want the system check this information on a PostgreSQL DB, via some
ODBC query or whatever, and bring the status for Service Order.

I know that this can be appears some strange!
And to be add, my English is poor and horrible!

Some one can help?

Thanks for any help...

--
Gilberto Nunes