[asterisk-users] VoIP Users Conference today at 1PM Friday EST

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 04:39:30 CST 2008

http://VoipUsersConference.org for how to join us live

IRC freenode.net #voip-users-conference

Question: have any US presidential candidates said anything about
technologies of interest to us? I hear Obama plans to have a tech
cabinet post, so maybe we won't hear about the "tubes" anymore.

Junction Networks CEO Michael Oeth is our guest today to talk about
their onSIP.com hosted stuff. I've tested it and I know Junction works
well because I've used it for a couple of years now.

The conference starts one hour later today, 1 PM EST (10 AM Pacific,
11 Mountain, 12 Noon Central, 6 PM UK/GMT)