[asterisk-users] Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'

ast guy astguy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:31:16 CST 2008

there is no /proc/zap folder .. can you tell how can I create /dev
nodes. I have tested the same configurations on FC5 and these device
links were created ...

drwxr-xr-x  2 root root      160 Jan 17 10:59 .
drwxr-xr-x 13 root root     3640 Jan 17 11:00 ..
crw-------  1 root root 196,   1 Jan 17 10:59 1
crw-------  1 root root 196, 254 Jan 17 10:59 channel
crw-------  1 root root 196,   0 Jan 17 10:59 ctl
crw-------  1 root root 196, 255 Jan 17 10:59 pseudo