[asterisk-users] IMAP client in asterisk not trying to contact IMAP server

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Wed Jan 16 22:34:00 CST 2008

> I'm trying to test IMAP in 1.4.17 and it appears to be not working.
>
> I've compiled imap-2007 with the following on a CentOS 5 box:
>
> make slx EXTRACFLAGS="-I/usr/include/openssl -fPIC"
>
> and I've configured and compiled asterisk with the following:
>
> ./configure --with-imap=/usr/local/src/imap-2007

And now in "make menuselect" you have to go to voicemail options and set IMAP
support to on.

> Here's my voicemail.conf:
>
> [general]
> imapserver=localhost
> imapfolder=Inbox
> ;pollmailboxes=yes
> ;pollfreq=30
> imapflags=notls
> authuser=asttest
> expungeonhangup=yes
> authpassword=whatever

I had to enable pollmailboxes in order to update MWI.

                                                       __Yehavi: