[asterisk-users] asterisk to mysql database!

Naveen Palani naveenp at quinnox.com
Wed Jan 16 13:11:26 CST 2008

Hello,

Is there a possibility to connect from asterisk to mysql database without the interface application like Ruby or PHP.

If i can connect to mysql database from asterisk, i can update the database for manipulations.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,
Naveen.Palani

“Quinnox, a global IT services company prides itself on its SEI-CMM Level 5, ISO‑9001:2000 assessed delivery processes and provides solutions in areas of E-Business, ERP, Application Management Services, and EAI to customers in BFSI, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom and Healthcare sector, powered by our Global Delivery Model.”

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential, proprietary, and may also be legally privileged information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please send it back to the person who sent it to you and delete the e-mail and any attached files and destroy any copies of it; you may call us immediately at + 91 22 2829 0100 or email us at systems at quinnox.com

Quinnox Consultancy Services and/or any of its sister companies owns no responsibility for the views presented in the e-mail and any attached files unless the sender mentions so, with due authority of Quinnox Consultancy Services.

Unauthorized reading, reproduction, publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its attachments is prohibited.
We have checked this message for any known viruses; however we decline any liability, in case of any damage caused by a non-detected virus.

For more details about our company, visit http://www.Quinnox.com