[asterisk-users] IAX Trunk between two Asterisks: Authority, and Call Rejected

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jan 16 10:35:17 CST 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 8:46 AM, bilal ghayyad <bilmar_gh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All;
>
> I did an IP Trunk using IAX between two Asterisk
> boxes, now Asterisk A can send a call for B but B
> refuse it. The IAX type was configured to be "friend"
> in the iax.con for Asterisk A and B, is there any
> thing else need to be done to let B accept the call
> from A?
>
> Also, I used an static IP address for the host when I
> configured the iax client in the iax.conf file.
>
> Any help?
> Regards
> Bilal

I used to see this problem when I used to use IAX2.  Sometimes it would just
go away.  I seem to remember using insecure=very to get it working but I may
be wrong.

Anyways, post the relevant parts of your IAX2 confs from both boxes and
someone might be able to spot something right off the bat.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro