[asterisk-users] app_voicemail for spanish

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 08:07:05 CST 2008

Hi AK;

I would like to ask a question: where is the problem
if u record the prompted messages in ur voice and as u
need? Does not work?

Also, if that the situation: how can I determine the
needed voicemail language? For example I need ARABIC
language, so what should I do to have arabic prompts?

Regards
Bilal

Im looking at app_voicemail (remember, this is on
1.2.x) and there
 seems
to be some syntax changes for Spanish but doesn't seem
to have all
that's required... Ill file a bug report on mantis.

AK