[asterisk-users] pickupchan without bristuffed version?

Stefan Guenther asterisk01 at in-put.de
Tue Jan 15 01:17:19 CST 2008

Hello,

following the description in the wiki
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+phone+snom)

I have set up a number of SNOM phones to monitor extensions with hints.
The lights on the phones flash when a call on another phone comes in.

According to the article in the wiki I need the application PickUpChan
to catch on of the calls which causes the light to flash. But PickUpchan
is only available in the bristuff version of asterisk

Is there another way to get a specific call and not just press *8 to get
a random call out of the callgroup?

Thanks for your help,

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus