[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.17 crashing more

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 17:23:00 CST 2008

Hi All,

We updated with Asterisk 1.4.17 but it seems unstable. 3, 4 times in one day it stop to response to the SIP Clinets so they cannot make call or register. But safe_asterisk not restarting it back because asterisk running without any response to the sip clients.

When we try to do 'core show channels' using Manager it returns only

 Action: Command
 Command: show channels

That time asterisk not responding anything for clients for registration either for invitation.

Please advice us how we can fix this issue.