[asterisk-users] Different ringing tones ...

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Mon Jan 14 14:50:23 CST 2008

Having just gotten into this today, here's what I got for Grandstream,
Linksys & Polycom phones to all work:

        exten => _7XX,1,SIPAddHeader(Call-Info: sip:\;answer-after=0)
;this works for Linksys & Grandstream
        exten => _7XX,n,SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info: Ring Answer) ;this
works for Polycom
        exten => _7XX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},${RINGTIMER},${DIAL_OPTIONS})

At first I thought it might be stacking them, as my Grandstream line
used to be exten => _7XX,1,SIPAddHeader(Call-Info: answer-after=0),
which did not work for Linksys.  So I added the sip:\; as a new line
below my original line, which did work.  Then I removed the original
line and both continued to work.

So, this doesn't fully answer your question, but these 3 phones are
working.