[asterisk-users] GSM SIM Cards and Digium, or GSM SIM Adaptor

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Mon Jan 14 07:25:13 CST 2008

> Or I have to use an FXS to SIM adaptor? If yes, then
> anyone advise a models and prices?

I'll leave others to suggest models and prices, but in my experience, you're better with a SIP->GSM gateway and cutting out the analogue loop altogether. They're a bit more expensive, but it'll save you many hours playing with echo cancellation and gain settings on the FXS module.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it