[asterisk-users] Question about queues and the definition of agents

PGentilini at intellicare.com PGentilini at intellicare.com
Fri Jan 11 12:37:49 CST 2008

I set my queues up using the SIP device and added the following into my
extensions_internal.conf file

;Pause/unpause Queue
exten => 424,1,PauseQueueMember(|SIP/${CALLERID(num)})
exten => 424,2,Playback(unavailable)
exten => 424,3,Hangup
exten => 425,1,UnPauseQueueMember(|SIP/${CALLERID(num)})
exten => 425,2,Playback(available)
exten => 425,3,Hangup

Then on my x-lite phones I created two contacts, one called available with
an extension of 425 and a second called unavailable with extension 424.
This way the agent just clicks either available or unavailable to set their
status.

Paul Gentilini
IntelliCare
500 Southborough Drive