[asterisk-users] 15% Off from New Cyber-Telecom.net Website

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:22:40 CST 2008

Dear friends of cyber-telecom,

How are you doing these days? Cyber-Telecom.net website has now got a new
face-lift and as well as that we have added many new products.

As existing customer, we are offering you a one time 20% off discount for
all our product ranges in return for the support from the previous year.
Discount will only be valid throughout the January 2008 so do not miss your
chance for this amazing offer.

This year we have partnered with more new manufactory well known around the
world. Now products included new GSM Gateway range that supports
3G/UMTS/Data/Fax and many more exciting features. Other products include ATA
VoIP Adapter, IP Phone, Conference Phone, USB IP Phone and many more.

For this year, we are also inviting companies to be partnered with us and
become our regional distributor. Distributor can enjoys up to 40%off our
listed price and 24/7 technical support.

Be sure that you do not miss this opportunity and contact us today and
discuss your need with us. Also if you see anything that you want and not
found on our website, why not email us and we will see if we can source it
for you.

15% off Discount Code

A2FM2Z - Input this code at checkout and enjoy 15% off on the total order
excluding delivery charges.

Kind Regards

Sam Tam