[asterisk-users] OT - Where do most email2fax errors come from ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:32:51 CST 2008

Hi,

When sending a PDF file to an ISP email2fax service, I something get errors
in return (1 miss out of 3).
Once, I striped the document I intended to send from any logo or complex
formatting to have it successfully sent.

I couldn't spend time trying to pine point which element in my document
triggered errors but I also remember I could positively send documents with
complex formatting
I didn't call my ISP for help (waste of time).

Are there options or rules one should follow to avoid such errors ?
PDF is perfect for as I use OpenOffice but is it better to use TIFF format
instead ?

Cheers