[asterisk-users] HPEC

clive.chan(Atn) clive.chanbw at alphatn.com
Fri Jan 11 18:42:10 CST 2008

Hi all,
I just wanted to share my experience. I tried to mix up the Sangoma A200
with digium HPEC and the result has no changed like before I got the
HPPEC, even I had tried to complied the Zaptel code with the tuning that
is available.
For those who intend to do so, please dont. Btw, Digium support was good
for the HPEC installation.

Thank you.