[asterisk-users] Intercom & Paging with Polycoms

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Thu Jan 10 11:40:31 CST 2008

How would I go about doing this?

The way I have paging set up (just to test it), is:

[intercom] ; Paging context
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Playback(beep)
exten => s,3,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=5)
exten => s,4,WaitExten(10)

exten => *,1,SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info: Ring Answer)
exten => *,2,ChanIsAvail(SIP/5053|js)
exten => *,3,Page(SIP/5053) ;add all extensions here
exten => *,4,Hangup
exten => *,102,Hangup

exten => _XXX,1,SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info: Ring Answer)
exten => _XXX,2,ChanIsAvail(SIP/${EXTEN}|js)
exten => _XXX,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

[mynumbers]
exten => 3500,1,Goto(intercom,s,1)

But by doing it this way, I can't easily to an office page of 60 people.
I'd have to have to create an extension that says
Page(SIP/1000&SIP/1001&SIP/1002), etc. How do I have it do everyone in a
certain context (since my phones our in their own context)?

Thanks