[asterisk-users] OT: Traffic Shaping

Drew Gibson drew at oanda.com
Thu Jan 10 08:24:05 CST 2008

Dovid B wrote:
> [...]

Chorus from the audience:- "Oh, yes it is!"

It has 5 ports! Although the ports are labeled as 1 Internet port and 4
LAN ports, each can be assigned to a VLAN of your choosing and you can
use them as you please (at least you can under openWRT). So you could
allocate 2 WAN ports on distinct networks and leave 3 for the LAN.

I haven't done it myself but a far more clever gentleman at
http://garycourt.com/blog/post/openwrt-advanced-firewall/ seems to know how.

regards,

Drew

--