[asterisk-users] Kirk and asterisk

Fons van der Beek fons.vanderbeek at 84-it.com
Thu Jan 10 02:29:16 CST 2008

Hello all,

I know it was on the list before but i have some questions about the
Kirk IP600v3, the requested configuration files were send private i guess

Does anybody have the correct SIP settings for handsets connected to the
Kirk. IP600v3

I am particulair intrested in settings regarding:
-Voice Mailbox
-Call waiting
-DTMF settings for e.g. parking an extension with asterisk functionality

Lately i'am having also trouble when i initiated a transfer, i can't
take back the call
by pressing "R".

Does anybody use relaxdtmf and or special DTMF timings for correct usage
of the kirk 600v3 ?????
I am using asterisk 1.4.14 and the newest firmware of the Kirk  (07-60663 )

When enabling all advanced features of the kirk 600v3 occasionaly
handsets get disconnected, still trying to figure out which of those
features create this disconnection.
When using no features connection to all handsets are stable.

Futhermore i am getting an error on my CLI
  Incoming call: Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request" back from 10.0.0.XX

when looking in set debug ip to my wireless server
SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.0.0.70:5060;branch=z9hG4bK42bce6b1;rport