[asterisk-users] Set CDR userfield in a realtime dialplan

Yves Räber yraber at mailup.net
Wed Jan 9 01:54:59 CST 2008

Hello,

I'm using Asterisk with Realtime extensions and ODBC CDR. And I'm have
some trouble with the CDR userfield that is not changed when using the
SET command in the realtime dialplan.

In my dialplan (extensions.conf, the file) I'm setting the userfield
like this :

exten => s,n,Set(CDR(userfield)="X")

Later, my dialplan switches to the realtime part and this is an extract
for what is inside :
id | context | exten |  priority | app | appdata
12 |  script | s     |  n        | SET | CDR(userfield)="Y"

I can show that the command is executed :
-- Executing Set("SIP/siemens1-081ca290", "CDR(userfield) = Y")

But in my CDR, the old value is saved (X in this case).

Does anyone have an idea what's going on here ? Of course I'll send my
complete config details if needed.

Thanks

Yves.