[asterisk-users] debugging bluetooth communication using chan_mobile

Emmanuel Favre-Nicolin manouchk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:45:20 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a mobile (ericsson W300i) and I'm having some difficulties
(to pass DTMF through the mobile and to get sound). I'd like too know how
could debug what are the common way to debug get information.

remote mobile => mobile on asterisk (by bluetooth) => asterisk

I'd like to be able use password on asterisk. I tried and looks likes DTMF is
not passing through the mobile on asterisk?
How am I supposed to do that?

I would also like to know the way to spy on the communication between asterisk
and the mobile?