[asterisk-users] BLF trouble

Lars Bensmann lars at almosthappy.de
Tue Jan 8 14:10:54 CST 2008

On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 09:57:02PM +0100, Lars Bensmann wrote:
> I can see if I can install a vanilla 1.4 off-hours and just test the
> SIP-phones. Although I don't know when I will be able to do so.

OK. I tested this today it it behaved exactly like before. Hints work
for incoming calls but extensions are not marked as busy for outgoing
calls.

> Is there anybody who has the hints working for outgoing calls?

Does this really mean it just doesn't work? Nobody has working hints for
outgoing calls? I thought this should be a rather common setup.

Should I file a bug report for this?

Lars

--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?