[asterisk-users] disable call waiting by default

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Tue Jan 8 07:57:00 CST 2008

> I've connected some analogic phone to some fxs modules on an analogic card.
>
> I want to disable by default the call waiting sound.
>
> I know that dialing *70 before to call the call waiting is disabled
> until the next call, but isn't there a setting or a dialplan command
> to set up this automatically?

If you mean that there is no waiting call then use DEV_STATE function to see
whether the called extension is in a call; if so - call the Busy() application.
If you need more details then search in the lists's history - I;ve posted a
code fragment about  a month ago.

                                     __yehavi: