[asterisk-users] no outgoing calls with Digium B410P

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Jan 7 21:24:48 CST 2008

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 04:53:03PM +0100, daniele visaggio wrote:
> 2008/1/7, map <mapunt at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi Daniele,
> >
> > Please send a snapshot of your Putty Asterisk log.
> > Go to Putty configuration -> Window -> Lines of scrollback and put a
> > number greater than 200 :-). I suggest 100000.
> >
> > Sorry, i'm using a Linux version of putty (i'm running Ubuntu) and the
> configuration is different. I can't find "Lines of scrollback" and modify
> the scrollback number. The putty-linux sw-structure is probably different
> from the putty-windows one.

Nag nag nag :-)

The menu in that version of putty is available by holding the ctrl key
and pressing the right mouse key. The right mouse key alone extends the
selection, like in xterm.

In that menu you have "copy all", as well as the ability to change
settings (scroll-buffer, log file, whatever).

Or jut select text with the mouse and it will be automatically copied.

Or use ssh from any other terminal, as others here have mentioned. I
normally use .ssh/config for maintaning aliases and special settings.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com