[asterisk-users] FWD and IPCall

Troy Ayers asteriskfan at wcta.net
Mon Jan 7 15:44:57 CST 2008

192.246.x.x =! 192.168.x.x if that is what you're thinking.

Anyway, "registration Refused" sounds like you're getting up to FWD and
attempting to authenticate, but failing at that point.

double-check your iax.conf settings against the FWD "Extra Features"
settings... of course make sure IAX is selected too with FWD.

-Troy