[asterisk-users] [Asterisk 1.2 + TDM FXO] Incoming call not detected

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Mon Jan 7 13:02:38 CST 2008

Hi

	On an old IBM Netvista thinclient, the TDM card doesn't detect
incoming calls, although the card seems to be detected, and correctly
configured:

pbx asterisk # lspci
00:03.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX
Modem/ISDN interface

# cat /etc/zaptel.conf
fxsks=1
loadzone=fr
defaultzone=fr

# ztcfg -vv
Zaptel Configuration
======================
Channel map:
Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
1 channels configured.

# zttool (with the phone line plugged into the FXO port)
OK Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 1
=> Select
Current Alarms:     No alarms.
IRQ Misses:               0
Bipolar Viol:             0
Tx/Rx Levels:         0/  0
Total/Conf/Act:       0/  0/  0

There is dialtone on the line, and the green LED is lit up after
reported when I call into the FXO port.

Is the motherboard not compatible with this PCI card? Are there
settings I can try to get the card to detect the call?

Thank you.