[asterisk-users] no outgoing calls with Digium B410P

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon Jan 7 09:19:11 CST 2008

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 03:03:18PM +0100, daniele visaggio wrote:
>

>> I'm managing the asterisk server from a windows client via ssh (putty
>> client), so i can't paste here the output of the asterisk CLI,
>>

> Huh???
>
> * You can record history in putty.
> * You can manually copy text from putty( just mark the text)
> * You can save text as a local file (e.g: copy from the log and edit)
>   and copy it via sftp (e.g: winscp).

PuTTY   IS the way to manage Asterisk.
One can scroll back, can set the scrollback buffer to many thousands of
lines if need be, cut and paste with ease directly into an E-mail and
the suite also comes with PSFTP to do file transfer.

The ONLY issue I have had with PuTTY is  ( my ) inability to run  make
menuselect. regardless of how I set PuTTY, it complains about terminal size.

Otherwise I have no reason to even use the console on the Asterisk box.

John Novack

--
Dog is my co-pilot