[asterisk-users] extension.conf with mysql

Gopal krishnan saigop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 06:43:27 CST 2008

Hi,

   I am trying to connect the outbound dialing with mysql with the following
code,

exten => 88,1,MYSQL(Connect connid hostname username password dbname)
exten => 88,2,GotoIf($["${connid}" = ""]?error,1)
exten => 88,3,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} SELECT\ phone\ FROM\
<tablename>\ WHERE\ phone =${a})
exten => 88,4,MYSQL(Fetch fetchid ${resultid} ph\ sa)
.
after this I am getting confused. My moto is to display the number in the
database and need to check with my outgoing number.

how to display fetched number from the database.

--
Thank you  with regards,
Gopal