[asterisk-users] GSM Gateway behind SIP ATA?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Jan 3 08:25:23 CST 2008

I am using freePBX, so my dialplan uses macros and such, but here is what I do.

exten => 91248640ABCD,1,Goto(outrt-006-CellGateway,394${EXTEN},1)
;I have a list of all of our company's cell phone numbers. (We get free Cell to Cell)

[outrt-006-CellGateway]
include => outrt-006-CellGateway-custom
exten => _3949.,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,12,${EXTEN:4},,)
exten => _3949.,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,11,${EXTEN:4},,)
exten => _3949.,n,Macro(dialout-trunk,1,${EXTEN:4},,)
exten => _3949.,n,Macro(outisbusy,)
; end of [outrt-006-CellGateway]

;I have a two port SIP-GSM Gateway.
;Trunk 12 is port2
:Trunk 11 is port1
;Trunk 1 is my PRI, in case the other two port are busy.

Steven

http://www.connectech.org/