[asterisk-users] Presentation Restricted h.323-SIP issue

Lucian Gheorghe lucian at globtel.ro
Mon Jan 7 05:21:21 CST 2008

Hi All,

I have a problem with incoming calls to Asterisk that go to SIP phones, when
the h.323 message contains:

.... ..11 = Screening indicator: Network-provided (0x03)

.01. .... = Presentation indicator: Presentation restricted (0x01)

for the calling party number, the Contact URI still contains the
<calling_party_number at xyz>  when it should contain <anonymous at xyz> (or to
use another sip method for CLIR). I searched the internet and the docs, but
I couldn't find any method to change this behaveour. Is there any way to set
this (maybe from the dialplan) except for me having to re-write the
interworking bits of the code ?

Thanks,

Lucian