[asterisk-users] Which IP Phone is really the best?

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Sun Jan 6 19:24:37 CST 2008

Ditto !!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Hackensack
  Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Which IP Phone is really the best?

  Wow!  That is a good question.  I can't believe no one has ever asked that before.

  Seriously, before letting someone join this mailing list, it should ask them a simple question:

  When you don't know the answer to something, do you:
  a) blindly ask hundreds of people with no regard to whether it was recently discussed
  b) search your favorite search engine for an answer first.

  We all know what this poster did.

  I realize my messages may seem rude and obnoxious, but let's face it, I'm just saying what the rest of you are thinking.  I learned by reading, reading, and reading.  The answer to almost every question is out there, you just have to look.  It irritates me when other people don't even try to do research first and just want someone to spoon feed them the information.  I wonder how many of those people are being paid for their "knowledge", when in fact, they know nothing and are counting on the community to do their work for them.

  Anyway, that's enough for my rant for today.

  I'll leave with one thing:

  www.google.com - it's amazing what you can find