[asterisk-users] zaptel programming

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Mon Jan 7 04:38:52 CST 2008

Philipp Kempgen wrote:
> Bhrugu Mehta wrote:
>
>> I am new to zaptel programming.
>> can anybody help me how to start this. or any ref. site or matirial availabel.
>> i want to use c lang. for this.
>
> <sarcasm mode="SCNR" class="ignore">
>  Some tutorials:
>  http://www.google.com/search?q=learn+c+in+21+days
>  When done ask for commit access to
>  http://svn.digium.com/view/zaptel/
> </sarcasm>
>
> Regards,
>   Philipp Kempgen

That was an inappropriate answer, Phillip.  The OP said he was new to zaptel
programming, not necessarily C programming.  You could have actually just
ignored the post/query for real without wasting bandwidth and being uncivil just
to act superior and show everyone you can write a simple xml document.  Its not
that clever and is far removed from the usual quality posts I've seen from you.

Bhrugu, you should check out the dev mailing list for specific questions
regarding coding and development.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"If I don't see you around here, I'll see you around, hear?"