[asterisk-users] X100P Woes

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Sun Jan 6 08:50:01 CST 2008

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:39:44 -0600, Bob Smither <Smither at C-C-I.com>
wrote:
>After some frustrating times, I began to suspect the cards.  Doing more
>careful testing, keeping track of the cards, confirmed that two of four
>cards I was trying had problems.

I had the same issue with three brand new, identical cards. Some were
DOA.

>Thanks for the trouble shooting suggestions from this list!

Generally speaking, X100/101P cards are a waste of time. If you don't
want to spend the money to buy a Sangoma or even a Digium, OpenVox
makes nice clones of Digium for less money. I bough the
single-FXO-port model for $80.