[asterisk-users] iP0020 Phone busy signal all the time.

William Herrera william at lan-solutions.net
Sat Jan 5 12:59:50 CST 2008

The ting of it is
 there is no log.

When I use this phone the console will not blink, no action, no reaction, no
output, nada, zip, nothing.

When I use the other phone that I have here configure as ext. 200 (a
Grandstream) then everything works fine and I do have console but when I use
this one (ext. 201 iP0020) nothing happens at the console and all I get is a
busy signal at the phone end.

WH